Yoga Meditation Retreat in India
The best Holidays, Vacation Yoga Meditation Retreats India.This meditation retreat is being run jointly along with the participants of the Meditation teacher training program.
Step away from your busy life and relax deeply into a blissful our Meditation Retreat at Rishikesh in the foothills of the Himalayas, the home of enlightened Saints and sages. The retreat is designed to help you relax, refresh, and revive at many levels as a human being. No matter whether you are an absolute beginner or a practitioner, the retreat serves the needs of a broad spectrum of people to make them understand and learn easy ways of practicing meditation with very practical and appropriate solutions for managing stress, improving health, energy, focus, and restoring balance in day-to-day life without extra strain or struggle.
For more details about daily schedule,timetable sample-Refer our Meditation teacher training page.
You will also gain exposure to the philosophy of Meditation (eastern view) based on Indian Vedas, Puranas, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yogasutra and from the biography of enlightened saints and explore them as a live practice to meet challenges in work, business, and life.
Take home the practical tools, knowledge, inspiration, helpful materials, and resources—to continue the exploration and practice of this Vedic Science of ancient India well beyond your experience in this program.
Maximum number of seats-10
Location – Shree Mahesh Heritage –153/4, Gayatri Resorts Lane, Tapovan, Rishikesh – India – Pincode: 249192
For all inquiries please contact at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditation Retreat program includes:
– 14 nights accommodation at SMH, Rishikesh
– Retreat program
– Opening retreat dinner
– 3 pure vegetarian meals a day ie vegetarian Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
– Herbal tea morning and evening
– Aarti at the bank of river Ganga
– Walk on the Ganga beach or local sightseeing
– Or A meeting with Himalayan saints
The payment schedule
150 USD per person is required as a Registration donation non-refundable (however can be transferred to the next course during the year) at least six weeks before from the date of the course begins and the balance student shall pay at the center on arrival day. Must Arrival – 1 Day in advance to join the Orientation Ceremony of Retreat program.
900 USD| Jan-2019|March-2020 Onwards: US$ 950 includes Double Room -Single Occupancy
1800 USD|Jan-2019|March-2020 Onwards: US$ 1900 includes Double Room – Double occupancy
• The cost given above includes program activities, food, accommodation (private room with attached bath).
• Registration fee is non-refundable, so please be sure of your participation.
• The date of commencement of the program is the day of arrival at the venue. The retreat starts the afternoon (4.00 pm) of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date.
• The entire program will be taught by senior faculty members of SMH.
• 10 seats only.
Yoga Meditation Retreat Rishikesh India – The benefits
+ Meditate and be calm could be a mantra for modern-day living.
+ Shape up your relationship to the world with great ease.
+ Learn to cut through obstacles and meet your goals
+ Practice mindfulness in day to day tasks
Meditation Retreat India- why in Rishikesh?
India is rich in sacred destinations, traditions and spiritual knowledge. Rishikesh, the home of enlightened sages and saints, is one of them. It is the birthplace of yoga, a popular town to come and meditate and learn about other aspects of spiritualism. It’s situated on the banks of the Ganges River, surrounded by hills on three sides in Uttarakhand state. Rishikesh lures those seeking knowledge and peace with its numerous ashrams and yoga institutes around.
Yoga Meditation Retreat India- Aims & Objective
People come to meditation for many different reasons. For many, it is a tool to deal with the immediate challenges of daily life, to find peace amid the chaos, simply a strategy to become less reactive, more tranquil, and more harmonious with those around us. For a few, the goal of enlightenment is a very real motivation and a long-term aim.
Whether the purpose is modest or ambitious, the correct practice brings incomparable peace and happiness which can transform your life and the life of others. Generally, western people consider Meditation as quite challenging practice because they are not used to sit for long periods of stillness. We focus more on inner stillness and wisdom and allow you to continue the same in various positions (sitting, standing, lying) and in activities. The program is designed in such a way that the participants will get a complete picture of meditation, knowing well, how to begin, move and progress to achieve the ultimate state of meditation with the signs and symptoms of each stage.
Meditation Retreat Rishikesh India – Who can join
The Retreat is for people (age group of 18-75 years, understand & speak English) who want to:
– Learn Meditation to practice and expand on at home
– Progress their ongoing meditation practice and knowledge
– Practice techniques for healing and stress relief
– Cultivate the benefits of Meditation in their life
– Connect to their source of inner wisdom
– Live more mindfully
– Gain inspiration
Also for the people looking for more passion, meaning, and purpose in their life, and are a therapist, counseling professional, educator, life coach, executive, manager, healer, yoga teacher, or someone who wants to deepen the work they’re already doing.
Meditation Retreat Rishikesh India-The Schedule
Each day begins with morning meditation, each session will last about an hour and there will be approximately 4 meditations per day. In order to relax or prepare the mind-body, there will be gentle stretching or some asana or pranayama practice for a few minutes between each meditation, followed by a break when Ayurvedic herbal tea will be served. Meals are home-cooked with nourishing vegetarian food.
After lunch, there is a period of rest before the afternoon meditations begin. Every evening there will be a lecture cum question-answer session, clarifying the philosophy behind the techniques given. Our senior teacher will share his knowledge and experience of the spiritual path and be illustrating, with humor and intelligence, how we can apply these teachings to daily life.
Meditation Retreat India – The Curriculum of Retreat
• Introduction to ancient Indian Vedic concept of meditation, spiritualism, Ayurveda
• Applications of Ayurveda principles for wellness leading to meditation
• Practice of asana & pranayama leading to meditation
• Practice of psycho-cleansing technique
• Chanting Vedic Mantras, Bhajan, Kirtan, Satsang
• How to sequence meditation techniques to be practiced at home
• Benefits of Meditation
• Bhagavad Gita: Living Life in Balance
• How to apply meditation principles in your life “off the mat”