Shree Mahesh Heritage – Meditation School in India
Shree Mahesh Heritage is the first Meditation School of Rishikesh, where you will learn and experience the best passive and active Meditation techniques rooted in the ancient Indian Vedic system of health, healing, well-being, and self-realization. Whether you come for a Meditation teacher training course, spiritual yoga meditation retreat or meditation for beginners program or for your personal spiritual development, practicing with us will make you understand the basics of your own mind, body and intellect, their obstacles and how to overcome them using different eastern and western meditation techniques. With full respect and mutual sharing, we will help you, providing favorable situations, customized yoga Meditation pre-practices, simple and natural self-healing techniques working on your physical, mental and emotional health with intellectual clarity. You will discover what you are deeply seeking, and will enjoy your learning and experience in a very comfortable, caring and joyful atmosphere naturally!
What makes SMH a unique place in our multidimensional approach and long term experience and knowledge of Meditation, Yoga and Nature cure healing systems, linked together.
Rishikesh India, the birthplace of yoga, is a popular place to come and meditate, do meditation, and learn about other aspects of meditation. Rishikesh lures those seeking knowledge and peace with its numerous ashrams and yoga-meditation centers, surrounded by hills on three sides and the sacred river Ganga. It’s particularly popular with people seeking for Meditation, Yoga, health, and well-being through natural means.
Shree Mahesh Heritage, with its stunning mountain setting in the holy town of Rishikesh, is a wonderfully spiritual place for Meditation-yoga and natural healings on Vedic lineage. The center is equipped with all sorts of tools and equipment required to study and practice Meditation-Yoga and Life healing therapies. It runs retreats, teaching training and detox programs for groups and individuals. It runs a program of various levels and duration on Meditation, Yoga, Basic Ayurveda study, Nature cure system, Life Healing, Shatkarma, Panchkarma, etc.
SMH offers a variety of programs which are Health Promotive, Disease preventive, Curative and having Restorative Potential.
The Contents of Vedic Sciences We Apply
• Meditation techniques
• Yoga postures
• Breathing/Pranayama techniques
• Yoga, and Ayurveda cleansing Kriyas
• Instant and deep relaxation practices
• Ayurveda diet and herbal supplements
• Natural Life Healing Therapies, Chakra healing, and Chanting
• Education and training in Meditation, Yoga, Naturopathy and Ayurveda
Aims and Objectives
• To Impart Education and training in Yoga, Meditation and Vedic Science to uplifting the Human consciousness and achieve absolute peace and bliss
• To accelerate the Body’s own healing ability, using the science and technology of Meditation, Yoga, Naturopathy, Ayurveda and ancient Indian Vedic knowledge to prevent, cure or reverse the physical, mental and emotional diseases and establishing a complete state of health and well-being.
• To conduct research for promoting a new lifestyle program that can save humanity from fast-spreading modern lifestyle diseases using the simple and practical techniques of Meditation, Yoga, Ayurveda, Nature cure system of Vedic heritage.
The organization also aims:
• To restore balance in the physiology
• Eliminate toxins and impurities and
• Acceleration the body’s natural healing mechanism
YOGA- MEDITATION STYLES WE USE
– Classical Hatha Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Eightfold path of Self Realization (Patanjali Yoga Sutra), Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga from Bhagvat Gita and all Traditional and Modern meditation styles Mindfulness, Chakra Healing, Vipassana, etc
PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
– Customized Degree, Diploma and Certificate courses in of various duration, from beginners to advanced level to meet individual or group needs.
– Training and Education in Herbal medicine – various duration and levels.
– Distance Education Courses/programs in Meditation and Ayurveda Sciences- various duration and levels
– Meditation Workshop- daily/Weekly, 2 hrs a day
– Courses, Classes, and Life Healing Therapy sessions
– Treatments of the physical body, Etheric body, Astral body and Causal Body using the science and technology of Yogic Shatkarma, Panchmahabhuta (five elements) and Energy healing system.
– Practice Fasting and Meditation under supervision for purifying all shells (Koshas) of the body.
– MUSIC THERAPY: Learn traditional Indian Music to improve your mood, reduce stress and anxiety level or prevent depression.
– Performing scientific Yajna for the elimination of environmental pollution to do research on agnihotra and on the effect of pollution-related diseases on the human mind and body.