100 Hours Meditation Training Certification course, Rishikesh, India
Shree Mahesh Heritage Meditation School, from the foothills of Himalaya, Tapovan Rishikesh, India introduces a short term, 100 hours Meditation training certification course for the beginner level of meditation practitioners. The program covers Yoga meditation postures, Hands gestures, breathing techniques for balancing energy and chakra, Yoga meditation philosophy, sacred Beej mantra chants, teaching methodology skills.
• Better Concentration and Meditation
• Daily Philosophy session on Meditation practices
• Practice of basic Hatha yoga asanas leading to a comfortable meditation postures
• Mind-body cleansing practices
• breathing & mantra chants techniques
• Meditation philosophy & its application in daily life
• Excursion & outdoor meditation
• 10 nights’ accommodation
• 3 daily vegetarian meals,
The maximum participants in the group are 15.
Dates and Fee & Policy – Arrival accepted on the same Day as per Published Dates.
100 Hour MT – Dates -2018-19 Total Fee & NR-Adv Deposit
18th to 28th September-17 USD 800 | NR-Deposit USD 100
18th to 28th October-17 USD 800 |NR-Deposit USD 100
18th to 28th November-17 USD 800 |NR-Deposit USD 100
18th to 28th December-17 USD 800 |NR-Deposit USD 100
18th to 28th January-2018 USD 800 | NR-Deposit USD 100
18th to 28th February-2018 USD 800 | NR-Deposit USD 100
19th to 29th March-2018 USD 900 | NR –Deposit USD150
18th to 28th April-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th May-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th June-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th July-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th August-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th September-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th October-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th November-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
18th to 28th December-2018 USD 900 | NR-Deposit USD 150
Registration & Cancellation Policy :
Aspirants of 100-hour Meditation training need to register themselves paying a Non-Refundable advance deposit towards confirmation. Per person $150. It is a 10 Days training program with a Non-Cancellation Policy. Your booking amount is Non-Refundable in any case. One Time transfer to other month course is permitted based on the minimum advance notice of Four weeks (1 Month).
Schedule of the Meditation Program Tapovan Rishikesh
Teachers for 100 Hours Meditation Training- Rishikesh, India
This program is designed to offer multi-style meditation techniques teaching and the Trainers, in-depth knowledge sharing to the beginner and Intermediate meditation practitioners. You will have an opportunity to learn, experience, and be inspired by our Meditation Masters and your senior fellow trainees of 300 Hours Meditation teacher training participants and a combined Certification Ceremony celebration after completion of the course.
Who can join our 100 hours Meditation Training Certification course?
If you are Yoga teachers, Therapist, life coach, guide, actors, doctors, social worker, healer, teachers, or someone who wish to perform better in their profession with less struggle and strain. And also Those who wish to live more meaningful life with positive energy, mental clarity and carrying the attitude serving others
People who have passed through a challenging time in their life and are ready to be a guide for others…
People who wish to transform themselves into a loving, caring and compassionate person.
Who should not apply for this Meditation Training Program?
• People beyond the age group of 60 -85 years.
• People addicted to alcohol or drugs of any kind.
• People on a specific diet regimen.
• People suffering severe depressions, anxiety, chronic high or low blood pressure, arthritis, spondylosis or anyone who are unable to walk, dance or sitting for hours or handle activities for 8-10 hours or people on medication on these conditions.
What you will gain as a certified Meditation Practitioners or Participants
• 100 hours meditation training certificate with Meditation school, Shree Mahesh Heritage, Rishikesh, India
• Skills of balancing and channelizing your own physical-mental-emotional energy and helping the others in the same.
• Skills of teaching a variety of meditation techniques in group or individual.
• Skills of designing a workshop on a particular Meditation technique combining with pranayama.
• Knowledge and experience of different meditation techniques
• A deeper understanding of your own mind-body system and practice tools to change your life positively.
• Knowledge and Experience a variety of meditation techniques and their application in daily life.
• Better self-confidence, inner peace, clarity, and creativity in personal life.
• A deeper understanding of the basic principles of different eastern and western meditation techniques.
• Understanding the core effects of various meditation techniques on physical-mental-emotional states and ability to share the same with others.
• Opportunity to have experience with senior Meditation Instructors and senior meditation students.
• Please send us you’re an application or email us at [email protected]