The Best Yoga location- Rishikesh, India, the World Capital of Yoga & Meditation, the hub of Residential Yoga Meditation courses, Meditation teacher training, Meditation retreats, meditation ashrams, many other traditional meditation places in the lap of Himalayas, sacred sound healing centers, and Veda Mantra chants facilitates a perfect Mecca for spiritual seekers for meditation practice in India.
– Meditation Teacher training, Meditation Retreat, Meditation for beginners, all programs have been designed by the team of highly qualified and long term experienced professionals to meet the increased demand of meditation teachers, healers, and seekers to serve themselves and the humanity with love, peace, and joy.
– We are located in the holy city of Rishikesh, Tapovan (which means a place for Tapa or Sadhana or meditation), surrounded by the beautiful view of foothills of Himalayas.
– We are just at 5 walking distance from Tapovan main market and 10 minutes Laxman Jhula, the famous bridge over Ganga river.
– We are the first meditation school; in the service of “meditation teaching training program” uniquely since 2012 have certified hundreds of meditation teachers and many of them are working in their respective countries successfully.
– you have 300 hours program against four weeks duration, means, more hours for learning and practicing.
– The committed, devoted and dedicated team of meditation teachers, professors, and masters.
– Easy ways of in-cooperating meditation practice in day to day life. Small group size (15 seats per batch) to make your learning more personalized. Hygienic, comfortable, neat and clean
Accommodation. Meeting with Himalayan saints. Nutritious North Indian Satvic diet.
Our program design- Our programs are designed to accentuate the learning experience for our students. We don’t just limit ourselves to delivering the knowledge of Meditation. We also go beyond that to explore other realms of Vedic sciences, coupled with sessions on the history of Meditation, prayers meetings, and kirtans. This allows our students to live and breathe the Vedic culture and yoga meditation lifestyle. Students experience calm, away from the humdrum of daily life. Furthermore, the spirituality in the air helps bring inner peace and augments the learning experience.
People interested in meditation, come to India for 200 hours yoga teacher training course in Dharamshala, teacher training course in Goa. However, teacher training in Rishikesh is considered the best place for yoga and meditation because of its best location. We have focused upon the basic concepts for the benefit of the beginners and develop them in such a way so that students coming for meditation teacher training or meditation retreat can enjoy the long term benefits of practicing of meditation, improving the lifestyle of self and others.